-
October 30th, 2007, 02:49 AM
#1
Inactive Member
"Alec Lansing crossover experts".
I wanted to ask you if anyone happens to know where I could find a schematic of the wiring for these Altec Lansing Crossover network boards that I have. I received them with some speaker I purchased on E-Bay.
They are a "Model 6 3-way". They have 2 knobs in the front labeled High Freq. and the other Mid Freq. There 8 wires soldered to the board with spades on the ends. (white, black (longest) blue, gray, green, burgundy, red, yellow). I'm thinking that the white and black could be main speaker power leads since they are longer than the rest and are of the same length.
The P/N on the board is 21-06-045479 and Assembly No. 27-01-045481 and DY-1-0 on the bottom of the board.
Any kind of help would be deeply appreciated....I would like to get some use out of these.
Thanks Altec Fan.
Jess Rivera.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks